Free EHR Consultations

Using peer submitted EHR reviews we will build you a list of custom product recommendations that are popular amongst other medical practices just like yours. Your recommended products will be filtered by specialty and practice size. You will also get up-to-date information including EHR pricing, EHR product demos, and more.

Sevocity

• Website:

www.sevocity.com
  • EHR Feedback

Score = 4.31 | nValue = 60

Feedback Date User Comments EHR Rating
Streamline the medical history section 10 months ago 0
We had very limited training. That is probably why we struggle with this system. 10 months ago 0
Excellent overall system, easy to learn and use, highly recommend 10 months ago 0
Top notch system, recommend without hesitation 14 months ago 0
Love it. 26 months ago 0
Great support and training. 31 months ago 0
You should be able to pull up all old HPIs instead of just the last encounter's HPIs. 31 months ago 0
Sevocity definitely made a strong impact on the amount of pre-preparation with charts no longer needed before a patient visit. 34 months ago 0
EXCELLENT PRODUCT 51 months ago 0
This EHR (Sevocity) was my second one. I first started with iMed, and it was awful. Too little for too much money, support was horrible and staff was unavailable. Had to laugh when I used a laundry list of complaints that I could not get resolved with iMed and simply go down the list and ALL were available with severity. Changed and never looked back : ) 52 months ago 0
I have been very satisfied with this EHR from start to current date. They have been truthful and met any promised date they have given me. Training new staff is a breeze. Super user friendly. I would purchase it again in a heartbeat! Our patient volume has increased since implemenation and my providers and staff love it. 52 months ago 0
We are very satisfied with the product. 52 months ago 0
Cannot comment on the lab interface with quest or lab corp because after 2 years of requesting such interface I am still on a waiting list. They give preference to those doctors who sign up with their EMR over those doctors who have other EMR's. 52 months ago 0
Load More