The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has an “interactive” guide to alert eligible professionals about the potential for penalties for the following programs:
- 2013 eRx program
- 2013 Meaningful Use (EHR Incentive) Program
- 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System for individuals and groups of <100
- 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System for groups >100
If you’re confused about the eHealth Program timeline, check out the 2013-2014 eHealth Timeline from CMS here.
Other nifty references and resources include:
- eHealth eligibility reference table
- A payment adjustment and hardship exemption tipsheet
- An ICD-10 Implementation Guide
- And a Stage 1 Meaningful Use attestation calculator
If you are looking for guidance about these programs, CMS is trying to provide easy-to-access information in a format that helps find what you need to know as quickly as possible.
Is CMS succeeding?