This is text from an email received from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services:
CMS will be offering the webinar “CMS 2013 Medicare Incentives Programs” throughout the next month about program information for the EHR Incentive Programs, Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), and the eRx Incentive Program.
The webinar provides a breadth of information on the programs, including eligibility, key program milestones, payment adjustments, and hardship exemptions. Presenters will review decision trees that show how providers can receive incentive payments and avoid payment adjustments by participating in the different programs. Providers are encouraged to join the call to learn more about how their participation timeline will affect their incentives and adjustments.
The webinar is intended for EPs and their practice managers, office staff, and all other interested parties who are eligible to participate in the programs listed above.
You may register for one of these calls by clicking the links below. The dial-in number and link to the webinar will be given upon registration.
- Tuesday, April 9, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
- Thursday, April 11, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
- Wednesday, April 17, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
- Friday, April 19, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
- Wednesday, April 24, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
- Thursday, April 25, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, May 1, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
- Friday, May 3, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Please note: Registration closes one hour prior to the start time on the day of each call.
Want more information about eHealth?
Visit the CMS eHealth website for the latest news and updates on CMS’ eHealth initiatives.