Coming soon from AmericanEHR Partners: our 2012 EHR market share report. The report is based upon 1,429 EHR satisfaction survey responses received from clinicians for the period January 1 to December 31, 2012. The report includes data on market share by EHR vendor, EHR product, total clinicians using a specific EHR product, and practice size (solo, 1–3, 4–10, 11–25, and 26+ clinician practices).
Sneak preview: The dominant EHR vendor in 2012 was Epic Systems Corporation. Based upon total number of clinicians in the practices of survey respondents, Epic represented 46% of the EHR market across all practice sizes. Allscripts was a distant second with 15% of market share, followed by GE Healthcare (10%) and Cerner Corporation (8%).
The report will include:
- EHR Market Share by Product
- EHR Product Market Share by Total Number of Clinicians
- EHR Product Market Share by Solo Physicians
- EHR Market Share in 1–3, 4–10, 11–25, and 26+ Clinician Practices
- EHR Market Share by Total Clinicians in 1–3, 4–10, 11–25, and 26+ Clinician Practices
- and more…
If you would like to be notified as soon as the report is available, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “2012 Market Share Report” and we will contact you at time of release.