Do you have a story to tell or experiences using health information technology in your medical practice? Whether positive or negative, what have you learned from the use of your EHR or from other technologies such as mobile phones or web-based tools? Please take a few moments to share. The best way to learn is through the experiences of clinicians, ancillary caregivers, and staff who work in clinical patient settings.
What are we looking for?
- 500–700 word articles on topics such as the following:
- Data exchange (or the lack thereof)
- Clinical decision support
- Mobile apps
- Tips on time-saving
- Areas in which technology use is challenging
- Interacting with patients using portals or personal health records.
- All submissions are reviewed by our editorial team prior to publication
- Open to clinicians, practice managers, consultants, or health IT professionals
- Selected articles will be featured in the bi-weekly eNewsletter reaching over 6,000 subscribers
Share your experiences! Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.