Looking for an EHR? The “Request a Proposal” feature simplifies and automates the process of contacting a vendor for information on their EHR product. Designed for practice managers, physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Takes five minutes to complete.
- You can contact up to three EHR vendors at a time.
- Don’t want to manage the requests yourself? Designate a different contact within your practice.
- Includes expert guidance — 16 questions you should consider when purchasing an EHR.
- Automatically populates the request with your practice demographics. You can select your contact preferences (email or phone).
- Track the progress of your requests in your RFP dashboard.
- Receive email notification when your request has been acknowledged by each vendor.
Look for the Request a Proposal button in the side-by-side comparison and on EHR product pages.
The typical proposal request is 1–2 pages. View an Example
Share your experiences with EHR selection in the comments box below.