Just sharing the content of an email received from CMS highlighting their resources about attestation… copied in total and pasted below:
Take a Look at CMS’ Attestation Resources
Are you an eligible professional (EP) or eligible hospital participating in the Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program? CMS has resources to help you attest to having met Meaningful Use requirements in order to receive your EHR incentive payment.
Attestation resources located on the CMS EHR website include the following:
- An Attestation page, where participants in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program can find important information on attestation.
- The Meaningful Use Attestation Calculator, which allows EPs and eligible hospitals to check whether they have met Meaningful Use guidelines before they attest in the system. The calculator prints a copy of each EP’s or eligible hospital’s specific measure summary.
- The Attestation User Guide for Medicare Eligible Professionals and the Attestation User Guide for Eligible Hospitals provide step-by-step guidance for EPs and eligible hospitals participating in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program on navigating the attestation system.
- Attestation Worksheets for EPs and Eligible Hospitals allow users to fill out their Meaningful Use measure values, so they have a quick reference tool to use while attesting.
- An Eligible Professional Medicare EHR Incentive Program Attestation Webinar, which is a video version of the user guides for EPs and walks viewers through how to complete the attestation process.
Attestation is currently open for all participants in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program. You can attest via CMS’ Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Registration and Attestation System.
Want more information about the EHR Incentive Programs?
Make sure to visit the EHR Incentive Programs.