The National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC), in cooperation with the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), has announced a new education resource. As part of NeHC’s effort to promote education and awareness of health information technology (health IT) and ONC initiatives, NeHC has recently made major changes to its Nationwide Health Information Network University education program. NHIN University is now NeHC University, an updated and expanded education program on the broader health IT landscape, in addition to the programs of the Nationwide Health Information Network.
A large number of programs are available at no cost; however, some courses require a registration fee.
The full schedule, course catalogue, and registration information are now available:
- Health IT Orientation
- Health IT Trends
- Health IT Policy and Standards Committees Quarterly Updates — featuring ONC’s Director of Policy and Planning, Jodi Daniel
- Spotlight Learning Series
- Learning Health System — featuring Dr. Charles Friedman, ONC’s Chief Scientific Officer, and Joy Pritts, ONC’s Chief Privacy Officer
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Industry Leader Briefings
- Guest Lectures
- NHIN University 300 Series