The following email was received as a reminder from ONC and CMS:
On behalf of the CMS and ONC, this is a reminder that Monday, April 18 is the official Attestation system go live for the Medicare Electronic Health Record Incentive Program. Starting Monday April 18, participants in the Medicare EHR Program will find a unique link to the online Attestation system by going to the main CMS EHR Incentive Programs website: https://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms and clicking on “Attestation” on the left-hand side of the screen.
In anticipation of any questions you may have, we are arranging for a special CMS, ONC and Partners call on Attestation Wednesday April 27 from 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm EST. Please submit any Attestation-related questions you would like our subject matter experts to address by Monday April 25, as the first hour will be recorded for your use and redistribution. The final 30 minutes will not be recorded and will be open for a live period of questions, answers and general dialogue.
Additional materials and assistance for providers throughout their Attestation process are copied below.
- Registration/Attestation Webinar Video: http://www.homefront.tv/media/I0436/video/I0436_EHR_FC_2011_0103.wmv
- Registration/Attestation Webinar Transcript: https://www.cms.gov/MLNProducts/Downloads/EHR_Webinar_Transcript.pdf
- Attestation Screenshots: https://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/Downloads/AttestationSneakPeek.pdf
- EHR Listserv: https://service.govdelivery.com/service/subscribe.html?code=USCMS_627
- 4/1/11 National EHR EP Provider Call: https://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/Downloads/EHRIncentiveProgramRegistration_national_prov_call_EP.pdf
- 4/6/11 National EHR Hospital Provider Call: https://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/Downloads/4-6-11NationalProviderCall.pdf
If you have any comments regarding the Meaningful Use program, please click on the “Comments” link below.