At AmericanEHR Partners, we strive to collect current, comprehensive and accurate data on the ambulatory EHR market. We would like to share some of the site statistics for data collected over the past 9 months.
- Over 1,500 verified physicians have submitted EHR product satisfaction ratings
- 550 EHR satisfaction ratings have been submitted since November 2010
- 78% of users submitting satisfaction ratings are in practices of fewer than 10 physicians
- 24 EHR products have received more than 10 user ratings
- EHR Top 10 Ratings are updated dynamically each time new data is added providing a current list of Top Performing EHR systems based on user feedback
We encourage you to visit regularly. Track EHR products you may be considering or monitor your EHR product to see how it is performing based on more than 90 performance measures. As the data becomes richer and more comprehensive we will share increasingly more granular information to assist with the selection, use and optimization of EHRs.
This post is the personal opinion of the author and does not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the American College of Physicians (ACP). ACP does not endorse a specific EHR brand or product and ACP makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided herein.