We are very pleased to announce the AmericanEHR Partners Clinical Advisory Group for 2010/2011.
Clinical Advisory Group Members:
- Peter Basch, MD, FACP, Medical Director, Ambulatory EHR and Health IT Policy, MedStar Health. Dr. Basch is a Senior Fellow with the Center for American Progress, practices general internal medicine in Washington, DC and is an early adopter of electronic health records and e-prescribing.
- Russell B. Leftwich, MD, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Office of eHealth Initiatives, State of Tennessee. Dr. Leftwich practiced medicine in Nashville for 22 years. He has been involved with the national allergy societies as the HIT leader for over a decade and is a member of AMIA and HIMSS.
- Thomas Zimmerman, DO, Director, Osteopathic Medical Education, Program Director, Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency, South Nassau Communities Hospital.
- Jacqueline Fincher, MD, FACP, Managing Partner, McDuffie Medical Associates, a four-physician practice in Thomson, Georgia. Governor elect for Georgia ACP Chapter.
- Michael Myint, MD, MS, FACP, Physician at Polyclinic, Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, WA; and the Medical Director of Epidemiology and Infection Control at Swedish Medical Center.
Over the course of the next 12 months, we expect the Clinical Advisory Group to increase in number.
For information on the Terms of Reference, click here