About > Who We Are > Partner Organizations > RPA
RPA represents and serves the interests of nephrology practitioners in their pursuit and delivery of quality renal health care.
Our Core Principles
RPA strongly believes in:
- Facilitating high quality, efficient, and ethical renal care.
- Promoting the leadership role of the nephrologist in defining renal care policies and practices.
- Advancing professionalism — honesty, integrity, accountability, and adherence to scientific principles.
- Ensuring equitable compensation for quality care.
- Recognizing that the intersection of accountability and quality is an important and necessary component of excellence.
Resources Available From the RPA
2016 RPA Nephrology Business Benchmarking Survey
(Available at https://www.renalmd.org/store/ViewProduct.aspx?id=6383358
Get the competitive advantage. Make informed strategic decisions. Compare your nephrology practice business data to leading practices in your region and across the country. The results in the 2016 Nephrology Practice Business Benchmarking Survey are summarized to help you review current trends and benchmark key performance indicators specific to nephrology practice.
Renal Physicians Guide to Nephrology Practice 9th edition
(Available at https://www.renalmd.org/store/ViewProduct.aspx?id=8156073
The updated Guide to Nephrology Practice is designed for both new and established nephrologists. It has been updated to reflect the changing regulatory and legislative landscape and contains new sections on practice valuation and understanding quality based reimbursement.