About > Who We Are > Partner Organizations > IDSA
Members of IDSA have completed a postdoctoral or equivalent training in infectious diseases or a related field such as HIV/AIDS, do most of their work in infectious diseases or a related field, or are enrolled in an ID Fellowship program.
- Enhancing care of children and adults based on sound scientific evidence.
- Advancing the discipline of infectious diseases as a foundation of medicine and public health.
- Promoting and sharing knowledge to reduce human and societal toll from infectious diseases.
- Advocating for sound and humane public policy.
- Promoting collaboration and cooperation among, and services for, members and other professional colleagues.
Visit IDSA online at www.idsociety.org
or click on the hyperlinks below to learn more about IDSA and its members.
Calendar of Future ID Meetings and Events Clinical Practice Guidelines
Clinical Practice Resources and Tools
This page provides a compilation of clinical practice-related information for infectious diseases (ID) physicians and their staff. These resources include information about billing and coding, Medicare’s Physician Quality Reporting Initiative, ID physicians compensation data, practice management forms and documents, health information technology, and the Society’s legislative priorities for ID practitioners. Learn more...
Billing and Coding Resources
This page provides a compilation of billing and coding resources for infectious diseases (ID) physicians in private practice and academic medicine as well as their practice managers. These resources include information about current payment rates for Evaluation and Management service codes commonly used by ID physicians, ID-specific utilization data, correct coding tools, and how to negotiate infection control contracts with your hospitals. Learn more...