About > Who We Are > Advisory Groups > EHR Vendor Advisory
Vendor Advisory Group:
Participating EHR Vendors have the opportunity to be a member of the EHR Vendor advisory group. Participation is voluntary and is based upon self-nomination.
Terms of Reference:
- The EHR Vendor group will have an advisory role. As with other advisory
groups, the EHR Vendor advisory can make recommendations but will not
have control over the development of site features. For example, the EHR Vendor advisory group may be
requested to provide feedback on website workflow relevant to the vendor
community and provide input regarding questions for the EHR Request for
- The EHR Vendor advisory is a working group and as such there will be a requirement to participate in conference calls (as outlined below), review documents and provide recommendations.
- If selected to participate in the EHR Vendor advisory, EHR vendors will be required to designate one primary contact and one alternate, should the primary designate not be available.
- In order to maintain an efficient structure, the number of active EHR Vendor members will be limited to six (6).
- Term – maximum of 2 years for selected EHR vendors with yearly confirmation of participation.
- Frequency of meetings - 3x per year or Ad hoc meetings by conference call or webinar
- Twice yearly open conference calls may be provided through which all EHR vendors may participate
If you are a participating vendor with AmericanEHR and would like to participate in the EHR Vendor advisory group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org